Follow me here!

Sunday, July 8, 2012

FLOAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

In my mind, the title of this should be said with the excitement of a Brazilian soccer announcer when a team scores a goal....ie: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Yeah, that. Okay, now that we've gotten that out of the way-  I'll start by saying that this was my first and longest lemming. I saw floam, and being a kid of the 80's/90's it immediately brought feelings of nostalgia.  I've been stalking Ninja Polish for months and then when I saw her facebook post for the early morning people I flew over there and ordered it as fast as I could. It's finally mine!
So, I know you've always seen a ton of better swatches, but here's mine and I could not love this polish more.





On the accent nail I used a little of Orly's Mermaid's Tale.  I have seen Floam both with and without top coat and I must say, I'm a huge fan of it with no top coat, completely matte.  Floam is a pain in the whatsits to apply, I must say.  It took three coats to get this kind of coverage and I had to let each coat dry completely before applying the next or it tried to drag around the nail.  Pain? Yes. Worth it. Abso-freaking-loutely. 

I have a really pretty neon green jelly that I want to try this over as a one-coater.  In my mind this will be super fun. I don't know about how that will turn out in reality. I'll keep you updated on that one.

Do you own Floam or any of it's sisters? Pinkerbell, Sunny Floam, or the Humble Bee?. How much do you LOVE them? If the others are as amazing as this one, I know I'll be trying to get my hands on all of them.

You can purchase the Floam line by Nailventurous Lacquers at www.ninjapolish.com

:)

Happy Polishing!
Love you guys!
Carrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment