Follow me here!

Friday, August 10, 2012

A floam sandwich!


I'm not quiet about my love of Nailventurous' Floam.  It is everything I love about nail polish. And it's fun! Really fun!

I've had this bright green jelly from Spoiled called Permission To Proceed. It is one of my favorite jellies. I've been dying to try this because I knew they'd be perfect for each other.
And...it IS perfect.

I started with two coats of Permission To Proceed, let that dry fully and then one coat of Floam. This is how it looked. No cleanup (I was excited!)


I let the Floam dry completely because it's really bad about dragging. After it dried completely I topped it with another coat of Permission To Proceed and here's the end result of my Floam Sandwich!


What do you think? Were these two polishes made for each other or what? I really do love this combo.

You can purchase Floam from Ninja Polish HERE.  Floam is a polish that all polish lovers should own.



No comments:

Post a Comment