Follow me here!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Jawbreaker- this one won't hurt your teeth but is just as sweet

Jawbreaker by Pretty&Polished is one of the most talked about and beloved polishes in the blogger community right now and rightfully so. Every time I wear it I get tons of compliments and I hate having to take it off to swatch. Jawbreaker was my first ever indy polish and it's what made me fall in love with indy brands. It's an almost white jelly-ish base packed with glitter (gold, red, green, blue, purple) of all different shapes and sizes (bar, micro, square, hex, round). It's nearly a perfect match to the giant white jawbreaker candies we all loved as children. Have a look for yourself:
(pictured under artificial light)
Don't you agree? Of all of my polishes this is my favorite by far; It's also the most commented on as well. Formula is great. Hardly any settling occurs and you can go sheer or opaque. I have three coats on my index finger and two coats on my other three. It goes on super smooth and you don't even really need a topcoat but I always prefer it. This polish rarely chips and will stay on for days if you wrap your nails (as you always should!).  I love it when I end up with a big blue or red chunk of glitter right on top or just under the surface so you kind of see it through the other layers.
This is my only polish from Pretty&Polished but I know it won't be my last.

You can keep up with her on Facebook, blog and Etsy storefront to find out when her next shop opening will be. These go FAST so have your info ready to go.
Facebook: Clicky
Blog:Clicky
Etsy:Clicky

Overall rating 5/5
Formula- 5/5
Wear- 5/5
Personal rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment